A2M 2.44% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-352

1. 48 Posts.
    I agree with a lot you are saying but I'd like to make a few points.

$3 by end of year. Yeah maybe if things go well. Almost double of where we stand at the moment but okay fair call. I try not to compare BAL and A2M too much but I know a lot of people do. Both great companies but also a lot of differences.

Disagree here though but at least you are a lot more realistic than others. Ok so you say $2.30 but from where we are today at $1.61 with around 16 days trading before the Feb 17 announcement (with Aust day etc) you are expecting around a 70c rise or a little under 40%. I understand you are probably also allowing a week or so after announcement so maybe towards end of Feb or so. I wouldn't say impossible, hell I wouldn't even say $3 like a few others suggested is completely impossible but realistically I'd expect something a little more modest without any substantial evidence to entice investors. Yes that is just my opinion and that is all I was asking. Why such a huge jump? I'd want a cracker of an announcement for a 40% rise. I suppose it also depends on whether you expect to keep those gains. A lot of people are expecting a pump and dump on A2M (sorry I couldn't resist saying that) so what around $2 by early March? Or do you think we can hold higher?

Things that I think we can agree will help. Yes if we get a supply agreement, if you factor in price increase (I think from 1 Feb) and if the downturn improves these are all factors that will push up the SP. As I think Jack said it also depends where the SP is on Feb 17. Sure if some or all of these factors align before that date we could be sitting pretty but who has a crystal ball?

What I want to see far more than slighter higher than forecast profit announcements is growth via production increases. If they announce something of that nature then yes I believe the serious investors will come in and it will skyrocket. That signals intent. For that reason I view as a strong growth company with enormous potential which I want in my portfolio it just depends on the direction the company goes in. Either way still a very solid stock.

I agree with a lot you say. The market will as a whole will improve, nobody doubts that it is just a question of when. My difference is that so many of the factors you guys see for this huge spike have already IMO been taken into account by the market. Without sounding rude but nobody provided new information. It seems people just expect the same spike as Dec which to me is confusing. That is simply why I was asking (before you posted so not aimed at you) were people thinking that there would be a $3 peak. If you announce factors that investors are already aware of how will that increase stock by 80% - 100%? I just don't think a slighter higher profit than forecast 2 months ago is enough to warrant such a rise. As stated I hope I'm wrong we would all love to see and keep as much of a spike as possible, I just think large moves happen for a reason.

Sorry that was a Tolstoy long post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.