A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-354

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No offence taken. Analyzing stocks and questioning possibilities will make us wiser investors. The $2.30 mark would be an ideal goal for me come Feb release and not an expected target. I'd assume that those who made a neat profit and sold at $2+ are itching to get back in once the markets stabilize and aren't so damn volatile or just pre-announcement. These being your larger investors and "Instos" as the cool kids call them.

Just on a side note. Blackmores was trading at $82 pre Greek financial crisis mid last year and dropped to $65 (not the 40% drop like A2M, but its considerable) and now trading at $210 (post large profit gains and announcement into baby formula). What i take form this, is despite financial troubles abroad, investors/traders are still willing to invest in performing/expanding companies, which is where id categorize A2M. Those with resource stocks looking to consolidate losses and re-invest might see A2M as a viable means of achieving this.

IF the half years results provide a higher than expected profit margin, even if just a slight increase on the upper projected limit, this would equate to 3 revised profit outlooks within 3 months and shows they have momentum and the capacity to grow in the short term.

Expect the worst (projected EBITDA to remain within the already foretasted profit range), hope for the best (blowout of the already amended EBITDA).

I'd be very happy with $2 by end of Feb

FOR THOSE READING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING, SO DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY FOR GOSPEL. AS THEY SAY, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Good Luck to all investors
    Last edited by djenrod: 22/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.