A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-36

1. 932 Posts.
    And this is the biggest threat to A2M.

If you think a competitor won't beat you to your space then you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Everyone is obsessed with Australian Stock shortages etc. This is not a good thing. It is a very very bad thing. A2M is loosing customers in Australia and NZ. It also creates an unrealistic over-inflation of the products value compared to the broader market. This is another very very bad thing long term as it will price some customers out and invite a more efficient competitor into your market space.

The fixation on A2M being in a league of its own, whilst feeling warm and fuzzy, does nothing to settle my anxiety about its serious supply concerns. Over the long term if you can not supply your demand, you simply loose customers and invite a competitor to come in and take them away. I also don't subscribe to the notion that these things will remain wholly patented etc etc. Given the opportunity a competitor will come in provide an alternative. That's just the market.

I hold A2M - so I'm hardly a Downramper. I want to see A2M use their current market cap to raise a bucket load more money and invest in providing the capacity it needs to realize the gains it has the potential to reach.

In a nut shell - you can't sell any more than you can produce - and if you can't produce it then someone else will.

I guarantee many Insto's share my concerns.

Peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.