A2M 2.44% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

A2M $3 Party, page-397

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I wouldn't recommend paying any attention to those figures. They're dated, extremely conservative and sometimes manipulative.

I've notice example where analysts downramp a share...then a few days later we see "becoming substantial shareholder" afterwards. It's called flushing or shaking the tree or something like that. All the little guys jump ship, and when the share price dips instos buy it.

Those analyst opinions are also not updated daily. They're updated every now and again. So overvalued may refer to when the SP was $2.20. Which would be an irrelevant opinion now. It may even reflect October sentiment. Disregard IMHO.

Even in the news check headlines like "Why A2m is crashing" or "Bega Cheese: not worth the investment".

Those get release and then within a few days boom. Share price up. Invest time into proper research and discern what the underlying play is.

Also be careful of bot analysts from your trading platform. They're horribly inaccurate and change each time a technical indicator fluctuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.150(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.336B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.21 $5.98 $13.00M 2.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7221 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.03 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.