A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

I think the main reason people are concerned with the current...

1. 48 Posts.
    I think the main reason people are concerned with the current share price is because of how important the next year or two is for A2M. I will explain my thinking.

At the moment there is huge demand for IF and the production race is on to see which companies can position themselves to take the biggest piece of the market they can. In a very basic format what I mean is that more investment in a company will allow for higher production which will mean faster growth and in turn push up profits which leads to more investment and so the cycle starts again. Yes the demand is huge but not endless. If we have slow growth due to low capital the other competitors will fill that demand in time so that is why we want the SP to increase. Granted it is not all about IF or Aust/China but that is where the boom is at.

Once the production race is done yeah the ebb and flow of the market SP is not a huge deal if you are looking long-term but the next few years will have a massive factor on the next 20 for your shares.

Obviously we have different investment strategies and ideas and that is fine. This is a forum and all reasonable opinions are welcome. I'm not a shorter but I personally don't have any loyalty to shares, I look for value (which I feel A2M has in spades and will do for some time) and when I think it is overvalued I sell. If it goes down and is undervalued, I can always rebuy.

Anyway just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.