A2M 0.72% $5.52 the a2 milk company limited

It is so blessing that I read these posts containing so much...

1. 380 Posts.
    It is so blessing that I read these posts containing so much compassion, love and wisdom. I have been working at universities and recently doing PHD with full scholarship at a group eight university. A different industry than sexythang but more or less I had similar feeling as his. I have seen first hand that young academics work very long hours trying to publish and step up the ladder yet they are years away from being able to make a decent living let along achieving financial freedom. I am talking about those elites graduated from the world's top universities such as north-west university and connell university. These people have high IQs and have the best qualifications but been constrained by their academic job they struggle to buy a house in the area they wanted in MEL when they moved from US two years or so ago. This is very discouraging. I use to want to become a full academic in future but I have since changed my mind. I will keep it as my hobby instead as I love interact with my students.

Tiglath - I have been doing exactly what you suggested - investing more time everyday learning all the skills and knowledge, be it TA or FA, to be more of a full-time investor one day. I find this learning process is easier and more enjoyable compared to PHD research I have been doing, not to mention the potential rewards (of course that come with the higher risk but it can be managed).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.52
Change
-0.040(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $3.996B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.47 $5.54 $5.45 $1.791M 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 9051 $5.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.53 8533 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.