A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

A2M- A Defensive and Growth Stock

1. 3,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    There's a lot of news about uncertainties on economy, resources (oil and gas and mining) shares all in their doldrums, banks are overvalued with a slowing housing market, US rates possibly going up resulting in drawing back of funds, the entire pharmaceutical and medical sector in their all time highs (it's showing some signs of cracking already in USA, which means the only direction next is...*fill in the blanks*) --> in the midst of this gloom and doom, it's the agricultural sector that offers a place for people to park their money and relax! And it's not the entire agri sector that's doing well (raw milk producers are not having a good time as milk prices have been down).

I think A2M is one of the very few companies in the agri sector that will shine brighter and brighter. As long as it can maintain earnings growth of 50% and above for the next few years, whether it rains, hails or shine, the stock will keep going up and up to reward the shareholders. I believe more and more funds will start parking their money in this sector as there will be less returns in other sectors and will choose the ones that have the best potential to grow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.