BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

A2M AGM, page-152

1. 161 Posts.
    Great few days. Funny, its looking expensive now compared to 10.65, but this is still very very cheap for anyone buying now.

Strip away all the figures, all the projections, all the charts, and all the broker recommendations - this company is producing organic, baby formula, into the most populous, growing middle class economic power on the planet, that has just lifted a 'one child' policy. I just can't see, even if there is increased competition, having already stamped their mark on the market as a quality product, where the long term risk actually is here.

Throw in all the other TA and FA, and this is just an opportunity you don't get that often.

If only I had more funds. Do want to get some a2 also, but will wait for a pull back (and based on my rudimentary charting skills) try and get some. The whole thematic here is good. I have a long term view also, so intend to stay with this for years, not trade in and out. Obviously everyone's investment strategy is different, but wanted to share my thoughts.

Big ups - I ll have a beer now, but if it continues, might start drinking the stuff myself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.