A2M 0.58% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

G'day Robert. Someone within the industry may have a better...

1. 4,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    G'day Robert. Someone within the industry may have a better insight. However I know that A2 Andy did previously use individual shoppers, as per this article excerpt from November last year:

"In Australia there are three major corporate daigou players: Wenjun Zhang (known to all as a2 Andy) is a2 Milk's largest customer, moving thousands pallets of a2 Platinum every month.

He sells via his app and previously had merchants buying from Coles and Woolworths, but is now facing an issue with is his army of smaller buyers no longer operating here in Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions."

Since the Vic lockdown it seems the company has been coordinating more closely with corporate daigou. Back then they mentioned introducing an incentivisation scheme - my guess is that this involves directly supplying them with product at something closer to a "wholesale" price, which would probably offset daigou's higher shipping cost. Hence there is some margin erosion factored in to keep the daigou lifeline going until conditions become more favorable. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.94 $6.82 $13.46M 1.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8562 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 3312 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.