A2M 0.22% $6.71 the a2 milk company limited

a2m Buy Signal at 1.44c, page-42

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006

Hi Ricky,

The board of directors did not consider the takeover proposal "compelling" and back then the shares were trading around 78 cents. Management has done their homework well and they know that UK and USA expansion will be successful. What do you think it will do to the share prices when UK and USA is making profit? The sp price will quadruple. But that's not how the story ends, I believe once they settle down in USA, they will list on New York stock exchange to inject more money into USA, we're talking about world's #1 economy here and you will need all the ammos you have. A2M will be launching into other countries such as Canada. For now I don’t think they will accept anything under $3.00 per share, but they won’t be selling until they are in a few countries and hurting the companies like Unilever, Pepsico, Nestle, and Dean Food etc. I mean why would you sell the company now, if you're making profit and you’re in a niche sector? They will hurt their competitors for a few years before selling or maybe they will never sell.

Look at a2m’s advertisement it’s all happening during prime time and we’re bombarded with A2M ads, putting a commercial during prime time is very expensive and they are advertising heavily before the finical year reporting. What do you this is doing to the sale numbers? In all honesty, I am pretty happy with management and they have a done a top job. You have whiner’s and there’s nothing we can do about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.71
Change
-0.015(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $4.872B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.79 $6.68 $3.326M 494.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1866 $6.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.71 5202 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.