A2M 0.29% $6.87 the a2 milk company limited

A2M Moral Support, page-84

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Personally I think the instos have been dumping constantly over recent times especially today selling small parcels to force the share price down and trigger all the retail investors stop losses. People like us can only buy through comsec or etrade in .005c lots. When you see purchases in 0.001, 0.002, 0.003 etc especially in lots of similar sized parcels you can be sure it's instos purchasing and stocking up. Feel good about it and it's probably a good time to add to your holdings to average down if you can and are comfortable with doing it. Over the last few weeks my holdings have stayed in the black but have been fluctuating by the price of 5 bedroom Metricon home but have not lost a minutes sleep over it as its obvious to anyone who has done their research where this company is going to be in years to come !

To those stressing about their holdings even those over $2 don't fall for the snake and ladder manipulation tactics insto's are playing to trigger stop losses and put fear into those to sell at a loss from worry. Be patient and if you have the funds (not borrowed! ) average down but in small Parcels if you can afford it and don't have the need to access the money for a year or two.

Thanks to posters Bron, Tig , mark 06 and the like that have the forsyth to see through the instos games and have faith in where this company will be in the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $4.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.80 $6.88 $6.73 $945.1K 138.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2143 $6.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.87 3140 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.