A2M 2.48% $7.02 the a2 milk company limited

I like your rationale. I'm a believer in the A2 story and I hope...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I like your rationale. I'm a believer in the A2 story and I hope this stock can achieve it's potential. I just wish the stock market was as predictable as Nutonian physics.

Even if you had the exact figures, the number that comes after the equal sign can only be a reflection of the collective sentiment, emotions and thoughts of investors at the time. There is too much doom and gloom in the media about the global economy and China, and this can cause some to be fearful and others to be optimistic. But I like to look at the business that A2 is in. They sell some of the most essential products for human consumption in this day and age. Even if the stock market crashed tomorrow, I'm not going to change the brand of milk, bread, peanut butter or toothpaste I've been buying the last couple of years (let's say), and I don't think a billion Chinese consumers will either. Even if the market crashed, you can't just not feed baby. 90% of Chinese mothers, or any mother for that matter, wouldn't even care how the market closed today before purchasing their formula of choice. They just want a quality product they can trust, and A2 is such a product.

Let's also keep in mind the abolition of the one child policy in China. That could mean an extra hundreds of millions of mouths to feed about nine months later.

So the critical issues are sorting out supply to meet demand and demonstrating to investors that the demand for the product are not directly tied to the global market sentiment. If there are indications that this can be achieved in next week's report, there is no reason why the share price shouldn't reflect the figures you stated, and mabe even some added future optimism on top.

Fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.170(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $7.03 $6.81 $16.52M 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10280 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 17972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.