A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Nope they have a buy on A2M he feels once the BAL news is out...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Nope they have a buy on A2M he feels once the BAL news is out price will follow earnings for A2 and there earnings should be exceptional

The biggest block for me is regulatory ridk in China I am sure there is more to come if they have to label everything in chinese that will be an issue for the daigou buying in retail outlets here big time

I am quite intrested in the US an UK business in the half year i want to see some traction it sens the U.S. and UK are not going as well as some think so some news on those sectors doing better limits the downside risk in China

If they are dragging the chain A2 may want to reconsider there focus its been years in the UK for little reward in fact none only now at BE

The adult nutrition range could be a good growth driver but more news on the science is needed to get the mainstream talking about it

Let's face facts 8-10 people on the street would not know what A2 milk is or would have even tasted it the price of it would back that up

I just see risk all over A2 this year and THATS why your not seeing any traction in the SP the unknown of the BAL situation or the court case or how the UK US are doing the regulatory risk in China

There are more reasons not to invest in A2 than invest in my view but and there is a but the earnings may over come all of the above and ultimately price will follow earnings

Still a trading stock in my view short long the game as algos work it over I suspect also once the DOW hits 20 K we are in for one hell of a pull back could be a repeat of last jan feb in markets

Vigilance is key world markets are very over bought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.