A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

A2m stock in 2017 jan end ?, page-117

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Yes but what did the study on 600 people prove err not a lot did it and was so insignificant it didn't make hardly any MSM

Look if A2 was the holy grail and cured cancer prevented heart diseases stopped SIDS as has been claimed by posters here they simply could not produce enough to sell as it is they run out at my local coles but it's a small portion of a very big milk choice go to China see how many milks there are

The court case was a big mistake as it threw open a Pandora's box the A2 slogan you can feel the difference is also questionable if it was taste the difference no issue it does taste better but it doesn't make you feel any different

They were going well why bother with lion they would be better putting out press releases to say Pura was not there product it really is a big risk now the counter claim has multiplied that risk silly stuff in my view

TA wise not flash support at 1.85 breaks that the gap at 1.73 comes into play the bull case needs to break above 2.16 to see a new uptrend form with confirmation

My personal view is you will see A2 below 1.70 this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.