A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

A2M Strategic Valuation, page-33

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hi All,

I have kept my power relatively dry, listening to all the arguments. I have lost over a 2 million in paper losses and finally yesterday lost some cash....but I am still here. I just wanted to add to the discussions then its out of my head and I can concentrate on the future....

1. Those that say the naysayers haven't been listened to are talking BS. I try and listen to both sides of the argument and then do my own research. The main reason some on here aren't listened is because of the barrage of BS from some posters who ultimately are paid to spread descent, have their own agendas or are simply mentally ill. It does mean however that some of the posters on here who add real value are missed. So I reject comments about people when negative not being listened to. Concentrate on the real issue please...the BS artists and day traders on here.

2. Whilst I have my own concerns and disappointments with the management team of a2 I also see many positive's about the business. I wont go into the now as many have already done that. I have reduced my position with no sum gain after 4 years which is disappointing and is hard to take as there is no real reward for being a regular shareholder of a2. I believe in the proposition and quality but equally I am not averse to joining any legal avenues after buying 20K shares @13.50 just after the work of fiction that was the annual report, and just before they "discovered" that as an ASX 20 business they couldn't add up. Never mind Peter Nathan leaving....so should their CFO, internal and external auditors too....who is doing their risk management? I suspect no one. The Board needs a shake up to, including that FWit Hearn, who I met at the last AGM and asked him what he thought about adding more a2 to my portfolio and was given a big smile and a thumbs up......what a banker.

3. The headwinds that a2 are facing and the decline in the share price % is shared across the diary industry as a % drop. So don''t feel lonely. I actually think a2 is pretty well set up as we come out of this Black Swan. However only long term investors are welcome here. Give it two years I think. Without big camps being constructed foreign students and the economy will be very insulaler for a very long time.

GLTAH, and Klingon's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.