A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

As an A2M shareholder I have been checking the shelves of the...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    As an A2M shareholder I have been checking the shelves of the supermarkets where I shop in NW Sydney.
    Both Woolies and Coles were continuously out of stock for quite sometime over the past few months.
    This situation has changed to the point whereby stock (A2 Platinum) has been on shelf every time I have visited the stores over the past week or so. This is quite telling as it suggests that there is now sufficient stock to meet local demand, which will translate into greater sales and no doubt a further profit upgrade if this is maintained and is occurring Nationally.
    On the other hand Bellamy's is nowhere to be seen and my local Coles store has now reduced the number of facings to just one.
    The sales of fresh milk will continue to plod along at a consistent pace, but the baby formula will see sales improve on a weekly basis for quite some time.
    There is a huge amount of growth left in A2M and at the current price is extremely cheap compared to where it will be in 12 months from now. If I did not believe in the A2M story I wouldn't be holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.