A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

A2m - time to short, page-386

1. 4,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    It's the sharemarket, the "value" is what the market says it is.

There are some basic Fundamental and Technical tools that people use to help inform their decision but surely the only thing that matters on here is the quality of the information posted and the track record of posters. Hoots for example is informative, doesn't make outrageous claims and tends to be right more often than not when he does suggest a direction.

The posters I like least are those who claim great insight, offer nothing, post incessantly but who clearly have no clue. With the exception of a couple of dipsticks posting on penny dreadfuls I cant think of a single hotcopper poster who is so confident, offers such little rationale for their views and whose sentiments/predictions are more poorly correlated with performance: Anyone trading on your sentiments in TLS, A2M or SBM would have been belted.

You're obviously free to post but how about some self reflection that so many of your past predictions (not just on A2M but other stocks as well) have been ABSOLUTELY FLAT WRONG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.