A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

We won't know for a few weeks to if the instos have been...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    We won't know for a few weeks to if the instos have been accumulating or selling down. Personally I think they have been dumping stock in a controlled maner in order to trigger stop losses and accumulate a2 at lower price by buying more than they are selling all the way down to increase their holdings and lower their buy in price. They are taking advantage of the dump in all the IF stocks.

Then again I could be completely wrong if announcements are made that insto's have reduced their holdings on time to come and who knows where the new SP for A2 will level out to.

Still believe like others have said if UK is about to turn the corner with a population 4 x Oz and Usa trending up still in the long term a2 will do very well over the longer term.

To the fool who equated people buying into a2 on the way down as the same as people buying into Slayter and Gordon at $1.00 what rubish. A2 no debt and excellent management expanding into new markets in a careful, patient manner. S&G $1 billion debt, crap management decisions made even worse by their woeful PR about how they got there and what steps they are taking to get back on track.

What do others think, are the insto's accumulating or reducing their a2 holdings ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.