A2M 1.17% $6.06 the a2 milk company limited

A2M Turnaround in the fog

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I just wanted to start a new thread. The other threads are becoming a little emotional and negative in their sentiment. Some of this negativity is no doubt real and felt by sincere followers of the stock that have been on the roller coaster share price for 3-12 months or longer. Some of the negativity is also fabricated and all part of the 'sentiment' market game. It is being played very well at the moment and the negativity pushers are like seagulls on a chip at Manly Beach in summer. Laughable really if you can see through it, and this is a reminder that this is a matter of play the game, not the player - which I always try to hold true to.

This is an organisational strategic reset. There has certainly been issues of demand forecasting and 'pull' of inventory from their major market China. COVID-19/20/21 is an outlier and the demand rollercoaster related to the perishable inventory build, also an outlier. Their ERP system upgrade and strategic marketing push show a focus that they are committed to re-enforcing a very strong brand. Like I have said earlier, if I was in the same position as the new CEO all of the 'potential' negative news would have been aired in the most recent announcement. I think it has been laid out in prudent fashion with no hopeful forecasts included.

The non-cash costs will allow A2M to, in theory, return to growth as quickly as possible with healthy margins. This view will have people at polar opposites but I am inclined to believe this is the case, as this is a strong brand with tested supply chain that is reinforcing itself with the necessary improvements for sustainable decision making and rigor - ERP systems and channel rebuild/review.

This is still a low cost, very profitable 1.2Bn dollar business here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.070(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.99 $6.11 $5.96 $11.09M 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6819 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 8598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.06
  Change
0.070 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.97 $6.11 $5.95 809790
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.