A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

Hi AsbI don’t have time to reference the nonsensical comments...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Asb

I don’t have time to reference the nonsensical comments from the mob regarding this stock as I have a day job. The current momentum is allowing them the opportunity and in a way providing plausibility to their comments. Those that can see through these comments will allow themselves to understand this battered stock with clarity and see its inherent value.

The beauty of the market is that everyone has the opportunity to take a position in a stock based on the expectations they have on future earnings. In this case I feel that 2022 is a clean slate for strengthened inventory management, and a new channel strategy. What this channel strategy is - I will wait eagerly to see. I am sure a team of consultants from one (or more) of the Big 4 are working this through with senior management and I feel they have a lot to work with. This is a very strong ‘premium’ brand with increasing vertical integration (albeit adding to their current cost base), and I feel this bodes well for a bright future once supply chains normalise and the world opens up again.

I also think future forecasts will be quite conservative from here. I sense, from the dialogue in the most recent announcement, the current and short term environment will be a case of under promise and over deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.68
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.71 $6.61 $6.477M 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12782 $6.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.69 15324 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.