A2M 0.53% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

A2m vs Lion, page-146

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

You say believe in the A2 tale or not yeah I choose not as despite the slogan you can feel the difference I can't rather miffed by that as Im sure thousands of others are who bought as you say the tale that you can feel the difference

Ok let's say they tame lion will they then go after origin in the US the dutch Dairys where does it end when do you stop wasting share holders money on frivolous litigation ?

The only losers in the legal action will be the share holders in my opinion as continued litigation adds another risk factor to a growing list

2.22 on August 23 1.85 just over two weeks later it's been a stampede for the exits a whopping 37 CPS hair cut in less than three weeks

Support lines broken opening up the first gap at 1.67 it needs to hold above 1.75 or downward momentum will continue

Trend is Confirmed as a bear again off the top of the 2.22 recent high a near 20 per cent fall is TA wise bear territory with no catalyst in sight

Im still interested to know If they will raise capital this year 69 million is very skinny for the market cap the bal sheet needs shoring up in my view

Can't see how they can break into the UK an US China NZ without spending more on marketing expansion supply chain it costs money to make money

if Synlait ramp up production they will need to allocate more cap ex

All the above tells me the market is pricing in a capital raising an the reason why we are seeing a dramatic fall in just over two weeks

Other dairy vitamin stocks been carved up to is the initial rapid growth phase passéd now ?

Lots of questions an the answer as always is not from any of us it will be the market who talks the loudest an at the moment the market is saying its heading down to fill the gap at 1.67

The litigation could really do a lot of damage if lion get the counter claim up I wonder just how damaging a lion win could be ??

Time will tell always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.030(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $4.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.62 $5.63 $5.59 $239.5K 42.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 14441 $5.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 3697 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.