A2M 0.15% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

A2m vs Lion, page-180

1. BKZ
    742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

I've been following from the sidelines.

Thanks to A2M I've made back all my losses on LWP plus some.

I know the hearing was last month. What is the next step? In legal proceedings that is and when is it likely to occur?

You guys need to either ignore hokey or just put him on the ignore list. Way too much posts of pure crap are taking away from aome extremely good discussions from both sides.

This is not a BAL vs A2M, mine is bigger than yours. Why wont some people juststay out of some threads which have very specific titles?

Personally i see the courts favouring A2M. Not because i am a shareholder of A2M but because there is no way out for Lion. Which is why they are counter claiming. They never thought A2M would have the corporate courage to take them on.

Anytime I've explained the benefits i feel and taste to family and friends about A2 milk inalways hear the response... yeah we buy A2 as well. Guess which A2? Yep the Pura version.

Thats deception. You wont have to look too hard to find those that have been deceived by Lions tactics.

Heck I remember the firat time i seen those labels. First words that came to mind was 'those slimey sneaky buggers'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.930B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.80 $6.92 $6.75 $12.34M 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3893 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 17044 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.