A2M 0.15% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

A2m vs Lion, page-181

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Not so fast.
    Being a medical professional, we do not favor anecdotal evidence, which is what A2M is based on. A2M founder was an NZ epidemiologist, epidemiological studies are usually designed to study correlation/ relationship between factors and certain disease. Strong statistical correlation do not translate to solid scientific evidence to support one's hypothesis.

For example: There is correlation between Number people who drowned by falling into a swimming-pool
    each year and Number of films Nicolas Cage appeared in - http://www.tylervigen.com/view_correlation?id=359.

And being an Asian, I can justly say that the lactose intolerance assumption for all patient with bowel condition follows dairy consumption is real.

While I hold A2M stock, I believe future commercial success of A2M is not dependent on strong scientific evidence. W.H.O frequently advise general public of the risk factors for certain cancer base on epidemiology studies, many of these links are difficult to verify in vivo. Obviously, it didn't make W.H.O any less convincing except the anti-vaxxers.

It is in Chinese culture to put health and well being of family first, therefore I trust A2M has reasonable potential to rake in good return as it struck the sweet spot. If Chinese spend thousands on gall stone from cow, they wouldn't mind to pay premium for A2Milk. I haven't read too much about development of A2M formula dairy product, but the new Two child policy should give A2M plenty of room to grow.
    Last edited by saml182: 12/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.930B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.80 $6.92 $6.75 $12.34M 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3893 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 17044 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.