A2M 0.30% $6.72 the a2 milk company limited

a2m ?

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Well guys,
    As a Chinese I reckon u would like to hear some voice from China, who was the real growth driver of both bal and a2m. I was watching on this forum that someone was still swing between these two, however, in my point of view (supported by sales data, analysis etc.) A2m is definitely the only option now.
    1.no one could deny the reason why the share grows so quickly was all because of surge of the baby formula demand in China market, hence behind this, it all depends on how Chinese mums think to choose brands. I realized ppl here do not hv the most up to date information from China market. And what I can tell u is, now Chinese mums trust more of a2 than bellamy and this has become a trend now.
    One article from popular Chinese forum has stated that bal was actually a very young and small company initially and took chance of entering into China market by taking advantage of winning business as a first comer. While other big brand had shortages problem it took over some market shares. However Chinese mums now do realize it was not the best brand especially when it had enforced 30% retail price increase. this article did not recommend a2, but it has really questioned the current market place of bellamy. U could inmagine how Chinese mums will make choice after reading of the article. And I saw ppl here also posted that from daigou a2 has become the first choice now which to some extent backed up my point here.
    2. Was that only my speculation? Of course not, in December, a2 market share has exceeded bal for the first time ever in history. This was real statistics data if ppl still recall the graph posted in this forum as well.
    3. A2 winning over its variety of product portfolio, and scientific research background, and comparatively low sp . This was one recent detailed comparion of both company posted by a Chinese institution. (not myself ) Link is here if someone can read Chinese. http://www.baomoney.com.au/austockmarketfundementals/97156.jhtml.
    Other than the comparison, just would like to add a couple more points here. Since a2 is also selling liquid milk, so if all a2 share holder could buy their milk then definitely over the Anz market surely a2 can also get decent profit (bal don't hv) also we all are aware that it is in the middle of entering US market. Was there any reason why a2 can't copy the success of bal or even exceeded much more?

Cheers
    Merry Christmas to you all a2 share holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.72
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.89 $6.68 $14.52M 2.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13046 $6.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.73 17123 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.