A3D 5.00% 6.3¢ aurora labs limited

A3D - Media, Videos, Demonstrations, page-5

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

Perhaps a recap of the web interview at the start of the year with David Budge by Alan Kohler would remind many of where the company is headed should the new Technology be proven.
    A3d have worded significant advances with the mfp prototype, so much so that they have also informed the market of dialect with potential global strategic partners to showcase to them, the new Technology functioning as anticipated at some point in the relatively near future.

The market is inherently impatient and critical, Rightly so in many many cases.
    What needs to be clear here is that if Budge and the core team behind A3d fail, they will walk away with next to nothing, if anything at all.
    If they prove the New Technology, that the potential of was independently verified by prior to listing, then they stand to potentially make unprecedented personal fortunes.
    For them to have moved to a substantially larger premises recently and put half the workshop dedicated to the mfp prototype tells a real story imo.

There is upside and downside potential here based on the new Tech, a successful Proof of concept will bring significant reward from these and historical levels imo and that is exactly the same potential that got the sp to its intraday high previously.

As for the current SFP machine, I have no doubt the current SFP sales will be pretty slow as the target market for such a machine is still very niche and inquisitive, but I'd expect once a few more of the machines are out there and subject to solid reviews etc, I would expect a compounding effect for sales moving forward.
    Last edited by PD1: 07/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $40.38K 670.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46388 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 109998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.