A3D 5.00% 6.3¢ aurora labs limited

I believe A3D are facing several challenges this year, where...

1. 28 Posts.
    I believe A3D are facing several challenges this year, where development of the MFP/LFP is just one.

Firstly, they are growing rapidly in size and getting to a critical mass (maybe around 50 people plus) where hierarchies & processes need to be established for the company to work - this is a challenge faced by all organisations going through rapid growth.

Secondly, they are establishing a manufacturing and distribution channel for a new product, the SFP. Yes, the product compares well in the market but an established channel where SFP sales can be leveraged does not yet exist. Getting bandwidth in the channel will take time and sales are occurring (as I understand it) with (maybe 5 or so) SFP boxes per week being delivered. The next announcement will confirm.

And thirdly, the research and development of the MFP/LFP - the aspect of A3D we are most interested in. As part of the work, there would be several stages leading to progressive milestones, none of which will have published dates or published results.

Each challenge plays into the other, and are competing and related. You cannot have a successful R&D development without a well-functioning organisation behind it. The SFP sales will work to make the Aurora name and generate funds for ongoing business.

To me, any news we see or hear needs to be regarded in context with the challenges above.

For example, moving offices is disruptive for all in A3D but shows signs of preparing for a mature organisation with longer term plans.

And having separate development locations means that resource contention is reduced (particularly Budge time) so effort on each product progresses independently.

I take it as very good news that a schedule is being firmed of expected completion of MFP key milestones (Ann 20 June) - this means there is a growing confidence in what is being developed and dates for presenting to the world are being planned. Perhaps a ‘fly on the wall’ would have heard “You know, this MFP is going well – I can see this is going to work and we can now start to plan to show this to outside parties”.

All the above means that as a shareholder I remain keenly interested in any news on A3D and consume news in context as to where it fits in the story. And I welcome comments from HC subscribers that are constructive and informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $40.38K 670.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46388 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 109998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.