A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

A40 2018 Production stats vs peers

1. 5,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619

Seems the facts show that in 2018 that of the 3 new lithium mines one stands head and shoulders above the other two and the best part is that this one cost $50m to build and the other two were $200m (I’m rounding but you get my point) to build and now are in Debt Disneyland. 

In addition to low debt, we will soon have proof of the much vaunted “premium” price that Bald Hill lithium commands. For 2018 , A40 received USD$880 for 6% ALL YEAR, wheras we will see the others were in the USD$650-750 region. 

It’s a bit like this water analogy- A40 has pure glacier sourced water from which to bottle at the source. Cheap to turn on / processing to a final saleable product is minimal and very low in impurities. The others are like bore water, so requiring more expensive equipment to access and processing is more complex and expensive to reduce the nasty impurities that affect the final saleable quality, and hence the lower price. 

So facts show the best performer was A40 for 2018 , and imo very likely will go close to matching PLS PLANNED PRODUCTION by 2020 with A40’s fines circuit coming on later this year and a second DMS in 2020

GL and remember to BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.