GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy is the only legitimate bidder for Alita/Assets and our...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Galaxy is the only legitimate bidder for Alita/Assets and our B.O.D can't be expected to bid up, against itself . Sure it's a good idea to write to MP's..can only add to the pressure on F.I.R.B. (shine the light..raise the alarm bells) to reject the application by dodgy Chinese backed shell-company registered in the Cayman Islands. Korda Mentha's role has to be examined also and on how-many-levels they've been incentivized..They have form, with the sale of One Steel to Asian interests they facilitated..where half of Australia's steel industry went into foreign control..This A40 scenario is way more sinister. Entities in China (Alita's clientele) reneg'd on their purchase contracts..which along with the poor/distracted mismanagement by Calderwood put Alita in the cash-strapped position of insolvency. Quite simply an Australian lithium-miner was reduced to insolvency by Chinese interests and now Chinese interests have rolled in to buy the resource for a fraction of the prices Chinese customers had originally agreed to pay..

Exceller your post stated you're a GXY holder yet your profile says you're following A40 & AJM two of the highly indebted lithium miners..and no mention of Galaxy. I haven't noticed any previous posts by you on this forum. If your status was an oversight and you don't own GXY shares, this would be an ideal opportunity to lessen your portfolio's reliance on companies battling a life or death debt-struggle. Galaxy is here to stay..cashed up & not beholden to lenders.

Galaxy Resources is an Australian Lithium Miner who had supported an embattled fellow Australian lithium miner (Tawana which became Alliance Minerals after a merger) to survive the industry rout. Funds from our final share-placement to Alliance were diverted by chief Calderwood to change that fine name to Alita..wasting money & focus. The Australian Government should recognize that Galaxy has already poured in plenty-enough $ to the owners of Bald Hill. Now with GXY having been the only legitimate qualified bidder (Lithium is recognized as a critical mineral of the future) Bald Hill should now become Galaxy's 2nd operating lithium mine. We've proved our expertise in developing & running a hard-rock Western Australian lithium mine. Our government must now give Galaxy the green-light to make Bald Hill a profitable mine..while remaining in Australian hands. The manipulation has been sponsored by China. The dodgy bidder is sponsored by China. Members of Australia's press/media & government need our encouragement to put this in the national spotlight today..and stop Bald Hill (A40) becoming the new Bellamy's..I am happy for China to continue being our customer..but not our owner..If they get their hands on Alita then next they'll be after Galaxy..and price has already been manipulated way-too-low by their mercenary-agents the short selling banks.

Pivotal moment to be grasped here folks. We are at the cross-roads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.