GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

A40 Administrator update, page-79

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    That sums up the scenario in a nut-shell. How can Korda Mentha recommend such a proposal to A40 creditors..CHEL a shady shell-company from the most financially dubious part of the World..

From an Australian national-interest perspective, there's only one party (Galaxy) capable of running Bald Hill and employing people at the operation..Calderwood failed and the shady CHEL have no experience. It's an absolute joke and the regulators/politicians/legal system should send those clowns packing, before our industries are turned into the laughing stock of the World. GXY is already the laughing-stock of the ASX (topped the list of Most Shorted Stocks regularly since last year) while our company has bulletproofed it's balance sheet and optimized Mt Cattlin to become one of the World's lowest cost spodumene producers. An entity/shorting sponsor clearly wants GXY cheap and this latest stunt (CHEL arrival) has undoubtedly been cooked-up to ensure our SP doesn't go up too far, too soon..We're down near the bottom of a lithium-market trashing FFS..Sentiment is low and no serious big players are interested in buying a mine. Galaxy has the proven skills to make something of a hard-rock lithium mine. The shady new entrant is here to throw a spanner in the works.

Wake up Australia. We are under attack. Our future is at stake..Galaxy is the poster child and action needs to be taken by our highly paid political representatives. Too many snouts in the trough and they must stand up & do something useful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.