A4N 1.85% 79.5¢ alpha hpa limited

I'm not sure what you mean. If you are looking at this latest...

1. 13,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3958
    I'm not sure what you mean. If you are looking at this latest recent peak not going much higher than the last peak and not reaching the upper trend line, then my take on that is this;
    The same thing happened in early April. The price then pulled back to the lower trend line and then took off hard to reach the upper trend line. This time it also didn't reach the upper trend line before correcting again but this time it might be bouncing from above the lower trend line. If that is what you are referring to, I think it is just part of the pattern. It's never going to be that predictable that it will always hit both the upper and lower trend lines every time. If the next peak does reach the upper trend line, we will be seeing around 73c soon or 75c if it takes a few weeks to get there. It's less surprising that it didn't make the upper trend line this time with the market traditionally weak in April/May and into June.
    This channel could break out to the upside on off take or financing news. I.e. when we get major positive news, selling at 75c hoping to buy back cheaper might not work out well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $901.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 78.5¢ $594.1K 749.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35715 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 8946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.