A4N 1.25% 81.0¢ alpha hpa limited

A4N product and grade summary, page-100

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    if I could give you 10 thumbs up for that post I would!

I have a real issue with people banging on about an issue, implying that they are all knowing of something you don't understand, but in the form of off-the-cuff, one line statements with no supporting information. Then when you query them, they imply that the information is out there, of course without any suggestion of where you might look. So you look, do the research, de-bunk the spurious claims they have made, but in a polite manner asking to be corrected if you are wrong and the response you get... another one liner avoiding any of the actual detailed technical questions you have asked, posing a vague question that none of us can answer.

It's pretty clear that nothing these clowns state is founded on verifiable technical facts, otherwise they'd show us.

Worse still, is that they masquerade behind the veil of having the best interests of helping fellow investors, yet when queried, there is no attempt at all to engage in a sensible discourse.

Engaging with them is futile, but what you are doing is fantastic as at least you are asking questions and doing the research which benefits all of us. And ironically, this has been driven by these pests, so maybe they have a purpose after all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.010(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $919.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 81.0¢ 78.3¢ $1.199M 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3986 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 37234 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.