A4N 0.93% $1.09 alpha hpa limited

A4N product and grade summary, page-32

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    Thanks, Pioupiou, for your response. Lately, the FYI/A4N threads have been dominated by overly partisan nonsense, so it's nice to read a considered post from someone from FYI, I know there are a few of you out there.

Regarding your first 2 points, they used an alternate feedstock that wasn't the Cadoux deposit in the recent joint pilot plant run. If part of the reason for Alcoa coming on board was the feedstock, would they not have used that in the run? Although maybe they did and it wasn't in the ann? I'm not sure that is the reason; every man and his dog seems to have a high-quality Kaolin deposit at the moment.

You might be onto something with your third point, as Alcoa did amend the pilot plant, so their engineers have ideas and the results of that run speak for themselves, very high 4N range. But the bear thesis to that is why FYI if Alcoa has ideas? I dont' think I've read anything to suggest that FYI's process is under patent protection or involves some trade secrets - I could be wrong there.

But, it does look like you are onto a pretty good punt; if Alcoa signs a JV, then happy days indeed and congratulations. If they don't sign or the terms are rubbish, it could get tricky over there.Hopefully, either way it goes, we get some more clarity about how the whole thing came about.

Thanks again mate - Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.