ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

differance:a) MXR in australia,can australia use the iron ore...

1. 3,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    differance:

a) MXR in australia,can australia use the iron ore that all these junior and major eplorers dig out ? no
    can india = yes
    why: because there is 10000000000000000000000000000000 people

b) australia is redicolous with labour, paying 100K for someone to go to WA and work there... = costs
    india on the other hand has cheap labour,
    why are all thse australian companies going to china and india to set up businesses???? LABOUR!!!! just costs too much.

C) equipment: it will cost way less to drill and to use the equipment they need in india compared to australia.

D) india has all the infrastructure, roads, ports, power, and rail for the shipment and delivary of IO... better yet they can use it them selves which will cost MUCH less ... MXR on the other hand has to pay a fee per tonne to use the rail because its limited, pay for the unloading on docks, the loading on ship then the unloading at arrived destination... that is way way way more costs compared to loading, on rail and delivering ...

E) beneficiation process, yes it costs a lot, and decreases the $ per tonne ... how many people , and the cost of running a plant in australia compared to india??? probably 3 times more... = the cost per tonne for australian companies using the beneficiation process is greatly bigger than doing it in india.

im sticking to a prediction of 60c, maybe not on the day but with a inferred resource of 1.2 billion tonne this company is way undervalued... its in a prime location, where IO is needed, and where costs can be saved in a big way ...

lastly if a company announced 1.5 billion tonne resource and then they announce that they will be getting $1 per tonne profit after beneficiation and shipment etc.
    i believe you would be geting $3-4 per tonne in india in comparison... SO theoredically to compare company in australia would have to have 3-4 times more to even compare the after costs and profits of a company in india.

sorry for offending anyone, i truly believe this company will deliver in a big way, i would of taken profits at 9c if i didnt believe...

good night, i need a kitcat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.