KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

AACR covided, page-2

1. 6,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    • Q: The Call for Abstracts stated that regular abstracts would be published online on March 24 and that clinical trial/late-breaking abstracts would be published online on April 24. Will the abstracts stil be published on those dates?
      No. The release date for the abstracts has been postponed. A revised date for the release of abstracts will be announced when the details of the rescheduled Annual Meeting have been finalized. You must keep your abstract confidential until the revised date. Questions about abstract release dates can be sent to [email protected].
    • Q: AACR Annual Meeting policy prohibits the presentation of abstract data that have already been published. I submitted a manuscript based on my abstract data that was accepted and scheduled for publication in a journal on or after my original date of publication. If the paper is published before the rescheduled Annual Meeting takes place, am I still permitted to present the abstract data at the meeting?
      Yes. Due to extenuating circumstances, the AACR is exempting presenters from this prohibition if their paper is published after April 24 but before the dates of the rescheduled meeting. If your paper is published after April 24, you may present your work at the rescheduled Annual Meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.