KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

AACR covided, page-4

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Hi harvett,
    Q: AACR Annual Meeting policy prohibits the presentation of abstract data that have already been published. I submitted a manuscript based on my abstract data that was accepted and scheduled for publication in a journal on or after my original date of publication. If the paper is published before the rescheduled Annual Meeting takes place, am I still permitted to present the abstract data at the meeting?
    Yes. Due to extenuating circumstances, the AACR is exempting presenters from this prohibition if their paper is published after April 24 but before the dates of the rescheduled meeting. If your paper is published after April 24, you may present your work at the rescheduled Annual Meeting.

IMO the data can be published after April 24 and before the dates of the AACR rescheduled Annual Meeting. The presenters may also present their work at the rescheduled Annual Meeting due to the extenuating circumstances.

Kazia should keep the shareholders updated with an ASX announcement after April 24 concerning any future interim data publications on Paxalisib.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.