KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

AACR

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Gil Mor’s Cantrixil poster will be displayed for four hours on Monday night, Australian time. This will be one of thousands of posters displayed during the AACR Annual Meeting, but my view is that it will stand out from the rest:

• Prof. Mor injected patient-derived cancer stem cells into mice, which then produced daughter (cancer) cells. This sequence should prove to any sceptics that CSC’s cause cancer and are the key to its cure.

• Many sessions and posters feature cancer stem cells. As far as I can see, there is only ONE presentation that shows that CSC’s can be eradicated.

• Cantrixil killed all cancer stem cells in a highly-stringent mouse model. How do we know that the CSC’s were killed? The cancer did not recur!

But wait – there is more!

The Cantrixil abstract was prepared months ago and will be updated before presentation. AACR demands that presentations will only be accepted if they include key information that has not previously been published. There must be a reasonable chance that the final poster will include some nuggets for investors.

The increase in share price does not reflect a ‘leak’, in my opinion, but instead indicates that some investors do not want to be standing on the sidelines when AACR news breaks.

That includes me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.