KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

aacr, page-8

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    We covered all this a week ago? will cut and paste:

....Though I wish it was 4 hours - all the presentations listed under Late-Breaking Experimental and Molecular Therapeutics 2 on day 3 are scheduled for 1pm to 5pm and there are 25 of them so 4 hrs / 25 = so we're looking at about 10 minutes each - which doesn't seem very long to me for a detailed presentation...?
    http://www.abstractsonline.com/plan...2&mKey={1D10D749-4B6A-4AB3-BCD4-F80FB1922267}

......Got it guys - looks like Brown has got the gig:
    http://www.abstractsonline.com/Plan/AuthorIndex.aspx?letters=BR
    ...In the resulting list, Presenting Authors are shaded in yellow....

rrood then came up with a detailed breakdown:

For info on Poster sessions:
    A poster session or poster presentation is the presentation of research information by an individual or representatives of research teams at a congress or conference with an academic or professional focus. The work is usually peer reviewed. Poster sessions are particularly prominent at scientific conferences such as medical congresses

Typically a separate room or area of a tradeshow floor is reserved for the poster session where researchers accompany a paper poster, illustrating their research methods and outcomes.[3] Each research project is usually presented on a conference schedule for a period ranging from 10 minutes to several hours. Very large events may feature a few thousand poster presentations over a matter of a few days.[4]

Presentations usually consist of affixing the research poster to a portable wall with the researcher in attendance answering questions posed by passing colleagues

Happy Easter all - fresh braided line - check - 2kg block of pillies check - 80L esky check - whisky only for keeping warm tonight - check...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.