CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

aah.. the glory of bots, page-4

1. 2,810 Posts.
    hi Argenbarx,

"But spare me the bots theory please.."

There weren't solely bots at play today but Jevalent is correct...there was alogorithmic trading today.

"In a more positive market millions of shares could have been traded today and yesterday after an announcement like this. Until investors perceive a sniff on a commercial deal or partner we can't expect too much"

I agree to a certain extent but we cannot keep blaming the market for the lack of sp progress. There are countless exanmples in the last few months of numerous stocks putting on phenominal gains on huge volume.....very very few of those are anywhere close to a commercial deal or partner. We need to stop kidding ourselves that the market is to blame.

"This minnow has no PR outfit to drive any other interest"

Absolutely right....so what the hell do we have a Board for ( I am not including the latest US director to join) if they cannot recognise a problem that the rest of us can see plain as day?..They are asleep as the wheel yet have the audacity to come ask shareholders for a free handout of options. This has been a problem for ages now. The chairman of this company holds no shares and the only reason for his association with the company that I can see is that his company,Entrust funds management, used to manage 59 million shares...it no longer does.

The register has thousands of old MBP holders who have no clue what Ploynovo is or does. The sp is still driven by news on AOD, not polynovo and many burnt shareholders choose to sell into what little liquidity there is. Yet they appear powerless or clueless to spread the message amongst the invrestment community.

"Hang in there Newland - you've come a long way with this crew and deserve a pay off!"

We all deserve a payoff....and what irritates me is the only ones who appear to be getting the payoff are the ones who least deserve it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.