ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AAIC 2016 talks, page-76

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    who are you to tell other investors they are wrong hey??its their money, not yours, they are investing. You are either a liar or just crazy ... This is what you wrote when you were birthed

1. sgsundy
      142 posts.
      18/03/16
      09:36:49
      Post #:

I do support the science, so my share values dropped seventy percent in one day; I still believe in the science. Then my share values dropped another seventy percent after two year's silent waiting. If the scienc is really good, what is going wrong? When the share price dropped another twenty percent after viewing a ridiculous announcement, I was told the company is a small one. IR doesn't respond, because she is on meeting. Nobody besides the CEO can take care of my enquiries, because the CEO has personal issues. I know I was wrong. But what should I do? This holding has been down more than ninety percent. It is meaningless to run out already. Now I am gambling. Maybe the next surprise is a god sent gift. Hmm, GK said this two years ago.

So you do support the science but you are holding the company to account for losind a large stake.

So technically you are just a guy who fell in love with a stock, and doesnt know when to cut their losses as you cant go long. Just sell preferably below .08 and I will take this burden off your hands... Lol

Let me guess even further, you went off bloggers and never DYOR and now the BIG regret.

I dont know why people of your kind personalities invest in high risk stocks .. Hope you are seeing a doctor for that blood pressure.

Last edited by pierre77: 01/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.