AAJ 0.00% 1.1¢ aruma resources limited

AAJ chart, page-359

1. 2,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2411
    D0

No tips from me on this one, or any others for quite a long period, apart from one ongoing bio play. But it is probably worth entering the comp for, so I'll give it some consideration. AAJ is certainly worth a look in, and I've made an entry to possibly add to as we go. Havn't yet done extensive DD, but I do like the lithium and REE potential for the quality of the grounds they have acquired. It shares the same host rocks as LTR/LSR/PLS, so anything is possible.

But back tracking to their ongoing gold explorations at Salman Gums, if the second round drilling results add ounces to the first lot, then they'll be one step closer to suring up their major gold thesis. It is in relative elephant country, so hopfully a comparison to the nearby Scotia won't have been made in vain. Results pending.

As for the new lithium etc programm, once again they are in very good grounds with plenty of prior data from others to focus on. This is what has caught my attention now, and their intentions to redirect funds from other gold to the Li/REE is noteworthy.

When we consider the very low MC & SOI, then any whiff of further gold or especially, lithium, then a more probable MC shoud be between 40 - 60MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.165M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 574808 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 618881 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.