AAJ 0.00% 1.6¢ aruma resources limited

Geez you're starting to sound like that ' Hamilton ' Guy who was...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Geez you're starting to sound like that ' Hamilton ' Guy who was bagging the absolute crap in this stock around 12 months ago before he just magically disappeared along with a few others who were stalking me at the time.

But the thing is about your post as well is it fails to recognize the fact that the claim tenement P63 / 2063 appears to be the real deal and the real ' Money Claim ' that everyone seems to have wanted at the time when compared to some of the others in your Map.

So much so that even Maxwell Peter Strindberg lodge 2 objections in the Wardens Court back in June and August 2017 which were ultimately ruled in Aruma's favor and rejected by the Courts.

So where are we now with all you surrounding ' Other Claims '

Well for starters your adjoining P63 / 2069 does appear to be ' Live ' and valid out to 2025 and is held by a Company called ABEH PTY LTD which is header up by Peter Maxwell Strindberg. With respects to P63/ 1355 , it is held by Peter Maxwell as well as I guess his Brothers Hans and Haryy Strindberg as well.

We move onto P63 /1472 which is held by ABM Resources which is another Strindberg owned Company. Same as P63/1356 & P63 /1357 which is down lower on the Map and along strike and is held by another Strindberg owned Company called Tantalum Australia.

P63 / 2151 is also held by ABEH PTY LTD ....a Strindberg owned Company.

But where it gets a little bit interesting is the TWO claims P63 /2033 & P63/2024 which are both held & ' Live ' by a Company called Avoca Mining....which just so happens to be a subsidiary of the Canadian Mining Company and TSE listed Karora Resources which is valued at circa C$1.5 billion ......sneaky.png

So it would seem as of late , that the Canadians are back into Australia with earnest and as we saw just yesterday with the takeover pitch for Big River Resources by the Canadian listed mid-cap mining house Aura Minerals Inc who's Market Cap sits around C$847.6 million. Interesting that Big River stated yesterday that the 36.0 cent price offer represents a 33.3% premium to the single days closing price of 27.0 cents but a 42.3% - 44.0% to the 60 - 90 day VWAP with the total deal valuing BRV at A $91.7 million.

Interesting also that the ' Copulos Group ' with its 18.8% is also a significant Top 20 holder who had previously been approaching the 20% T.O threshold with Aruma and is now sitting on around 17.66% as per the last change in substantial holders notice lodged on 11th April 2022 for the change recorded on the 7th April.

But what is also interesting with that bid for Big River is that their Top shareholder is a Company called Dundee Resources who holds 19.3%. And for those who don't know who they are , they are headed up by Ned Goodman who was the founder of one of Canada's largest Gold Producers in Osisko Mining . So it's Interesting that Copulos who has been a long standing and recently accumulating shareholder in Aruma is ' rubbing ' shoulders with the likes of Canada's mining royalty in the likes of Ned Goodman. And certainly this begs the question in my opinion as to what might lie ahead or is in store for Aruma...... sneaky.png

So who then really knows what is going on in the play for Aruma's ' Money Claim ' Lithium & Tantalum P63 / 2063 that everyone else seems to be surrounding it .... and NOT the other way around where Aruma has decided to surround itself by them.

But having watched this stock and even dabbled in it before its 15 to 1 share price consolidation , I'm not surprised that as soon as something looks to be happening that these strange ' New ' HC account holders like yourself come out of the woodwork with the very similar narrative and negative overtones I saw back in 2020 and 2021 .

Irrespective , I have stalked this stock around the Capital raise pricing of 10.0 cents and even subtly put others onto it in a random post made on anther forum. Now whether they came over or not is their business , but I'm actually up over 100% now on a very large holding just outside of the Top 20 ( which is amazingly not all that hard to do........wink.png. ) To those who are lurking and did take up the tip ......Good on you and I wish you well on your journey to your next ' New ' multi bagger with a $1.00 price target not even out of the question at this stage.

Having said all that though , and what I now know about HC , its always best to remain ' Silent ' with man of your plays....... With this post really only being a ' Teaser ' to those who I gave the heads up to.

Anyway , the Lithium results don't look too bad either with plenty more holes yet to come in.....so I would expect this to significantly re-rate from these current last traded levels given what is in front of us as compared to others......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $4.921K 307.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 696333 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 15275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 58355
Last updated 11.55am 17/06/2024 ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.