AAJ 12.5% 1.8¢ aruma resources limited

I agree. Although the set up this time round is somewhat...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I agree. Although the set up this time round is somewhat different , it doesn't change the fact that they have wonderful projects with tremendous upside possibilities in the valuation.

When I say the set up is different this time round , it comes off the back of the disappointment and possible reservations surrounding the sell off by one of our Top 20 holders announced on 27th January 2023 with the previous notice from him being on the 27th April 2022 or 15 months earlier.

Granted whatever his reasons were or are for reducing when market interest is clearly increasing are for him and him alone , but it certainly doesn't give a stock which is typically been more tightly held the ' confidence ' to continue with the momentum it had been experiencing on BOTH occasions - albeit the period in April 2022 was largely brought about by the general sentiment towards these plays by Goldman's comments last year.

However it is especially disappointing because Copulos's sell down came more or less a week after the appointment of Glenn Grayson as Managing Director and the moving on of Peter Schwann who had been in the role since 2010.

This happened on 21st January 2023., so it's a matter of ' Faith ' and confidence as well as continued loyalty exhibited from your Top holders which set the stock price back from its latest run when this change of management event occurred which was the main problem.

That issue aside , and coming back to their ' Quality ' of projects - They seem to now have this 3 pronged approach whereby they not only have the ' Bonanza ' grade potential for a major Gold Discovery at the Melrose project , they also have the Nickel and other base metals potential as well as the very much in vogue ' REE ' potential in the nearology of their Saltwater project. Add to that their very well credentialed high grade lithium - Rubidium & Cesium of their Mt Deans project , and you have the potential for this Company to absolutely FLY given the current market conditions of some of these other metals and rare earths.

And this is why I love this stock so much . In part namely as a trading and / or accumulation story. Because if we look at the Top 20 , you only have to secure yourself 1.4 million shares and you're pretty much on board in the 40% held by those Top 20......wink.png

And that's not a bad position to be in where the Market hasn't really recognised the post consolidation share ratio to share price value to project value to market capitalisation as this formulae translates to potential ' Movement ' in the SP and how you can and should go about tacking onto your balance before it potential shifts up a gear on larger volumes.

So the time is now to BOTH trade some if that is more your inkling , or to indeed ' Bolt On ' and accumulate a significant parcel - As too believe this will be at least a Disallowed from here with 80 cents not out of the realms of possibilities based on any number of combination of discovery holers pending.

And you only have to revisit some of the past performers to see what possibilities lie with the potential of this company's projects. Like for instance TEM who had the nearology and Copper commodity ' Discovery ' holes ....even when they did absolutely nothing about their significant Lithium results at that time due the Goldman's talking Lithium down at that time. At the same time you saw what early discovery holes did for CNB as well as a handful of other budding Nickel sulphate discoveries had done elsewhere which catapulted minnow explorers market caps and SP's.

You now have the obvious across the board rise of ALL things REE which Aruma is also very much in the mix of and probably has lifted off the back of just that in the last week or so.

But the beauty of AAJ is the fact that you don't need much to elevate the value proposition through the market cap and reflected by the SP . So yeah it won't take much to see this a new highs of 20 cents which would only add another $18 - $19 million onto the relatively lower peer comparative value of $12.55 million current market cap.

So yeah while this stock can drop a good number of pips , it can also increase significantly more as volume gets tighter and tighter at the same time the market sees more and more value.

And while Lithium may appear to be on the nose and in decline at the present moment , other minerals and REE's are not. So the time is now to both find and back the right companies with the right corporate structure , right projects , and right starting valuations . And that is a harder task than just chasing the momentum of a broad based story and then dumping it on a general rotation based on a one off announcement.

But like I said , the whole Copulos change in substantial holders notice is what really set this stock back and did some temporary damage back in January ......and NOT the stock or its project's potential.

Whatever the case , I'm still a BUYER at these present price levels . Because for me it's just about how I get enough of it to launch me into the Top 5 or 6 on the register. Especially since I too took some profits in the last run so therefore reduced my overall exposure but at the same time retained a fairly sizable parcel if you were to compare to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.544M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $22.01K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 163684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ 396479
Last updated 15.46pm 05/06/2024 ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.