AAJ 0.00% 1.6¢ aruma resources limited

40,000 going through on the ASX at 11:59 with more than half the...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    40,000 going through on the ASX at 11:59 with more than half the trading day left to go is nothing. Especially when the word out is that ASX has temporarily ceased the ability to trade the center point pricing as per the ASIC integrity findings. So I guarantee that the dial would not have even moved had it been able to trade the mid point price of .0065 cents . Hence the reason virtually no one was willing to let go of them unless Buyers paid up to .7 cents.

Now while Chi-x evidently still had it's mid point ' Dark ' pool pricing invoked , it could not execute them into the ASX systems at these price points and so is also effectively ' Nullified ' - hence why we see Chi-x going through at .7 cents which is a sign that that this is what the ASX will have to trade or there may be ZERO volume going through ASX with more trades going through Chi-x. And that would be a first I would reckon.

So from a charting perspective if it can hold .007 , it should remain above bottom channel trends and ' PoP ' up off this level on anticipated commencement of drilling , and potential positive assay results from there. Best of Luck and will be watching closely and intently.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 279995 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 311111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.