AAM 3.64% 5.7¢ aumega metals ltd

What concerns me short term re the POG as we haven’t had a...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

What concerns me short term re the POG as we haven’t had a decent correction since Sept. Things don’t always maintain their momentum gold is one of them. A correction could be on the cards which may be needed before it continues its ascent above current levels .

Re a pullback Johno no offence it was expected to take a breather and pullback before its next leg up which is usually the case. However one thing I have learnt over the years is not to become emotional over a stock. I’ll refrain from commenting technically at this point .

One thing I will say is never think a stock will always do what you may expect it to do otherwise you’re toast. If you intend to trade it as a positional trade or otherwise, trade what is presented not what you think is presented !!!!

On a different note: This stock has been in hibernation for sometime, there have been a few questionable moments along the way business wise yet overall to get this far with little or no debt from an explorer to a producer with a considerable resource and more to come is commendable to say the least.

The approach undertaken may be considered conservative by some due to its lack of glossy announcements over time leaving it to go under the radar . Thankfully it has enabled me to accumulate along the way since 2007.I’d much rather have a defined resource with little or no debt combined with conservative management , good business acumen and foresight rather than a company full of hot air delivering glossy announcements and Jack $....

What it also demonstrates is how patient investors need to be when going from an explorer to a producer with many now seeing their patience being rewarded in the lead up to production.

Enjoy the ride cause it’s only just beginning.

ps: I replied in general to your question Johno

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $29.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $16.27K 285.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482628 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 89443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.