3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

AAM Deal

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Wakey, Wakey hands off snakey!

Has anybody had a decent read of this latest announcement concerning an agreement with AAM?

I am no techie, however, from a business perspective, this announcement is tremendously positive. AAM are very serious players and with our new relationship we will now have access to high definition, high fidelity 3D data from a vast area in the southern hemisphere; covering Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and South east Asia.

If you do a little research into AAM you will find that they are Telstra's largest user of data. Think about the implications for Pointerra! Our software is basically positioned to be utilised as a customer interface for our growing client base. The AAM deal is an excellent gateway for our product and our customers.

Again, from a business plan perspective, this agreement provides for revenue sharing arrangements and this is a really smart approach that will lead to robust company growth. This is a great deal folks - providing us with a rewarding financial model. This demonstrates that we have the scope to successfully pursue many other data capture entities in different parts of the world using various modes of data capture.

The pathway ahead is clearing. We are becoming increasingly relevant as we continue to acquire, through third party deals and utilising aerial, terrestrial and mobile scanning modes, an enormous library of high quality 3D data. There is no doubt that our data will become progressively more important to many customers and we are therefore likely to be the preferred vehicle for clients ranging from small enterprises right up to global giants.

You may want a refresher to get a better handle on our industry niche and global positioning so please feel free to check out the TMT Analytics Report - refer to the following link. No wonder they graded Pointerra a Buy recommendation!

http://www.pointerra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TMT_3dp_initiating_coverage_210317.pdf

In my opinion, Pointerra continues to follow a commercially successful pathway, achieving yet another very significant milestone. If you look back over the past six months, there have been a number of very good announcements and to me, this latest one is the key precursor to something major. We are ticking all the right boxes and I have no doubt we are closing in on landing more sales contracts and a big one is just around the corner.

Obviously, DYOR - but this company is a little sleeper getting ready to spring out of bed shortly and I think it will go off like a cracker!

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 16/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.