AAM 6.52% 4.9¢ aumega metals ltd

aam in ceasers top 25 mining tips for 2011, page-17

1. 1,750 Posts.
    I was a holder with a Room full of shares. No low grades are not common in start -ups once commisioned. The Head grade was supposed to be in excess of 4g/t,
    its not Its lucky to be half that.

I like "step over the ore-body". Are you for one momment suggesting that the companys parlous position and its 6 Million dollar debt with hand to mouth approach is a consequence of the mine Plan? I would use my experience and beg to differ.

"Theyre an agressive team" yes I would agree that theres been plenty of aggression. The revolving door in the critical operations and geology roles are a testament to that. I would suggest that much of the aggression has been in granting of freebe options to directers which I would, and have, freely argued that only two of the Directors are worth keeping. As for being a team, I hope thats somewhere in the future of A1 Minerals.

1609 Im happy to suggest that your post is little more than an unsubtantiated Ramp. Yes there is Gold in this Gold Mine. The problem is to make a 1.8g/T mine work you need to be mining and milling 6 times what Brightsatr is doing to achieve some economies of scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.