AAM 4.26% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

Hi Skobb,It was a Mining Network video and i think it might have...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Skobb,

It was a Mining Network video and i think it might have been at B.Creek:

There's also a new Proactive Investor video which just dropped 6 hours ago and I'll watch after this reply:

A couple of points on your comments:

- Regarding RC/DD, even if there's a helicopter fee, that would be an overhead also.
    Fly in on day one and then out on day 30. It's a once off fee that we pay this year and now that we're coming back next year, we'll have to pay it again then.
    We don't pay more for the helicopter if we drill more holes.
    At least I assume this.

- RC is cheaper than DD and it is better for early stage because you don't care about studying the drill core as much.
    That is because you have to find the vein first. When you pepper the ground with cheaper RC holes and you find the vein, then you should DD to understand the geology of what you have.
    So imo RC holes should be peppered into this thing.

- The BOT was either taken with a AC rig or an RG rig on the back of a buggie.
    This was designed to be shallow cheap drilling which peppered Malachite to ~10 meters deep.

- I'm not saying we should drill Malachite through winter, but why didn't we start there in July and finish in Oct and drill it out good and proper.
    Why did we put half our holes back in the resource corridor and half in Malachite.
    Imo we should pick one job and complete it in full. Not half and half.

- In your last paragraph you said the following:
    "I guess they could drop a few more holes in this year" and,
    "I'd have hoped this year's drill program were just a little bit bigger"

I've read through recent prior announcements and I could not for the life of me find how many holes we're drilling, total meters we are hoping to drill, or where we are drilling on the Malachite map.
    None of this was mentioned so I assume we're doing a smaller program.
    We're not even told what/where they are drilling in Malachite.
    Happy to be shown otherwise.

Keep in mind that I'm not a geologist, just a mug punter who is unqualified in mining and exploration.
    Happy to be corrected on my above understanding.
    DYOR.

Best of luck punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.