AAM 0.00% 6.0¢ aumega metals ltd

Keep up the analysis. We need a contrarian or at least a...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Keep up the analysis. We need a contrarian or at least a challenger.

I have always been a bit ambivalent about Sam.

On the one hand I admire the approach which says we will just do the work, ignore the noise and the results will speak for themselves. I needed a bit more of that in my former life.

However, when that is accompanied by sedateness which verges on complacency I am not so happy. The serenity of an exec in a large company as they hold the strategic direction and inspire the underlings is a different skillset from the fire in the belly and the in-the-face motivation of someone leading a small crew.

I also agree about comms. The recent one about the Hermitage was absolute rubbish with key messages buried in mumbo jumbo. Maybe Sam should wander up the road and chat to the flash harrys at FFM who have done a fantastic job at maintaining the interest both at FFM and prior at BGL. That the announcement got out kinda confirms "da boss" needs to be more hands-on.

While I really hope we do find a woolly mammoth it's cold comfort if the five bagger return takes you slightly above where you were prior to years of dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.