ATC 6.67% 4.0¢ altech batteries ltd

4 likes so far, just overnight and probably more to come. It...

1. 14,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4093
    4 likes so far, just overnight and probably more to come. It seems a few here are hoping A4n will struggle from here on and I certainly don’t blame you. If A4n continues as it’s going then you will have a competitor with a big advantage in both capital and operating costs as well as production volumes. A competitor that would be disruptive to your own disruptive technology over the existing producers. I have no hard feelings for you wanting to see A4n struggle from here on. Any resemblance of the charts is history. Your chart failed to continue going higher because of the huge increase in forecast capital costs which roughly quadrupled in two years. I would have lost trust in management but that’s just me. Unless A4n does something similar I’m sure the resemblance in the charts will end here and A4n will continue its uptrend much higher.
    I didn’t come here to down ramp or to get into unproductive argument which is the way this appears to be heading.
    I’ve taken the time to research our peers. I’ve come here looking for flaws in my thinking and so far I have found nothing that I can consider significant or of any concern to me. If you guys disagree I guess you will be happy to hold your stock and not have a serious look at your potential competitors with an open mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $68.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $99.95K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50912 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1045824 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.