NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

ab out rattling the tin, page-4

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Trig. Fair go. Are you kidding?

"...Wait and see if AB and the other zillion directors can keep making phone calls to their mates and say "great buy at this price matey - oversold".I'm sure they don't want to see it below 40c."

The first question their mates would ask is "how many have you got?". The tin rattling would stop right there.

Also, if the Directors don't want to see it below 40c [which is only logical anyway as I am sure they didn't want it to drop back below 80, 75, 70, 65, 60, ....etc.] then they can easily help to fix that. Hands in pockets.

Absolutely too many cooks in the kitchen. The soup is being spoilt. Problem is not only too many cooks but many also never got through the cooking classes.

We need a reduction in numbers and better qualifications in areas that matter. They don't have to know squat about satellites but they do have to know how to effectively govern those who do!

Therefore less of and better quality. We shareholders deserve our own Board representative. If someone would put their hand up and enough no votes were collected against automatic re-election of current members to allow that person to nominate we would be much better off financially and have a much leaner, aggressive and savvy Boardroom. They would also have got the message - perform or you know the consequences come next election! To date we have been far too blase and simply let the old boys club rule. Get rid of it.

"How can you soar like an Eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.